Faculty / Staff Services
The Career Center is the primary contact for employers to assist in student recruitment at the University of Mississippi. We coordinate and connect employers to interested students, as well as facilitate communication between employers and faculty members. The Career Center offers a diverse range of services for employers and students. We also provide faculty with programming and resources to assist in the career development of Ole Miss students.
Services offered to faculty:
- Workshops and classroom presentations on a variety of subjects
- Access to Handshake to see upcoming events, current available part-time, work-study, full-time, internship and co-op job opportunities for students.
- To request access, email email@example.com
- Salary information and standards
- Assistance with career-related class assignments