Ever heard the saying, “It’s not what you know but who you know”? Well, for better or worse, that’s true in many cases. So, creating strategic relationships can greatly improve your chances of job-search success. Here are some helpful handouts:
Also, here are some helpful articles and tips for Networking:
- “Career Networking Tips for College Students”
- “The 5 Best Ways to Network While You’re Still in College”
- “Networking Tips for College Seniors”
- “Essential Networking Tips for Graduate Students”
- “Our Experts Said: How to Network Your Way into a Graduate Job”
Click here to visit the Rebel Network website.