Career counseling services are confidential and cannot be released without your consent except in the following cases.
1.You are believed to be a threat to self or others.
2.You provide information concering the abuse of a minor or of the elderly.
3.Your record are subpoenaed by a court
The on-campus interviewing program is designed to assist students in making a connection with employers to explore possible job opportunities following graduation or internships during/after college. There are several policies and practices that must be followed in order for this process to function efficiently.
1. On-campus interviews are reserved for current students; alumni by employer request.
2. Students should check their EmployUM account daily. Announcements and new career opportunities may be posted at any time.
3. It is the responsibility of the student to adhere to the deadline dates of each scheduled on-campus recruiting event posted on EmployUM.
4. Scheduled interview times may only be changed or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the event.
1. If a student fails to show up for a selected interview time, his or her interview privileges will be immediately suspended.
2. Privileges may be considered for reinstatement with: a) a valid medical or family emergency statement presented in person by the student to the Career Center Recruiting Coordinator and b) a written letter of apology to the employer.