Arts and Entertainment
Banking & Finance
General Job Search Sites
The links below represent job search sites which have been researched and recommended by the Ole Miss Career Center staff. In addition to the ability to design custom job searches, many of these sites allow you to develop online profiles, post resumes and create job screens that will provide automated notifications when new posting are available.
General Search Engine Links
- Monster.com – Over 300,000 job listings. Monster also has a career counseling section to help you write a resume and post it on-line.
- Indeed.com– Over 500,00 job listings. Indeed.com has job listings for all majors and offers both full time and Internship/ Externship posting.
- JobOptions – One of the very first on-line job listing web sites. The Career Tools section has many helpful resources on topics such as: resumes, interviewing, relocation and salary surveys.
- ZipRecruiter – Search for tons of jobs and internships, look up salary information, and read company reviews to help you with your job search.
- Zippia.com – A comprehensive resource for finding jobs, researching companies, and finding career advice.
- CareerBuilder – “Provides a rich array of jobs, career advice, columns and tips to get ahead in today’s workplace.
- USA Jobs – Over 17,000 federal job listings. This site also provides assessments to help you focus on positions that match your skills and interests.
- Chili Jobs Search Engine – Nationwide online job search engine with an easy-to-use job post/ search format for all employment or recruitment-related needs.
- DiversityJobs.com – Offers a resource where candidates can search for jobs from diversity-friendly employers, upload resumes, opt for a free jobs alerts delivered via e-mail and see an annual list of Top Diversity Employers.